kinahgrace
photos + fashion + random things
Pages
Blog Entries
About
Sunday, 30 March 2014
Outfit of the Day - Sunday 30th
Dress (&belt) - Valleygirl , Shoes - Cotton On , Cardigan - Valleygirl
"I looked like the sun, but a happy one at that"
~kinahgrace
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Also look at..
Exploring my backyard ~ Piccaninnie Ponds
By living in Australia I have the privilege to live in a country full of beautiful landscapes and animals....
Trip to Adelaide - UN Youth Summit
It was also my cousins 10th birthday Whilst neglecting homework, I read "The Fault in our Stars". I will be putting a rev...
About Me
Hii, my name is Shekinah. It's a bit of a rare name, but I like it :). This is my first blog entry, so I thought I would start by ...
No comments:
Post a Comment